The Birmingham Sailing Club hosts several invitational regattas annually. Below you will find information to aid your travel planning.
Registration, Notices and Schedules for specific regatta are posted on regattanetwork.com
- The Great Scot Regatta
- The Caldwell Cup
- The Ironman Regatta
- The Leukemia Cup
- Rock Paper Scissors Regatta
- The Great Pumpkin
Where to stay
The club grounds, clubhouse, showers and facilities will be open on the day before the regatta for participants travelling and planning to camp. Tent camping spots with water and electricity are available in the wooded area to the north of the clubhouse. The clubhouse offers wifi, air conditioning, a fireplace and a full kitchen. Additionally, there is an outdoor grilling area outside the clubhouse and firepit down by the water.
Pets are not allowed in the immediate vicinity of the Clubhouse or patios. Otherwise, pets brought to the Club must be leashed or kenneled, and observed by the owner as to not be a nuisance to other members or guests. Members are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Hotels, Motels and B&Bs
- Quality Inn (205) 338-1314
- Hampton Inn (205) 814-3000
- Holiday Inn Express (205) 884-0047
- Comfort Suites (205) 338-5570
- Americas Best Value Inn (205) 338-3381
- Lakefront Motel (205) 338-3344
- Private House next to BSC (205) 999-8874
- Treasure Island Bed & Breakfast (205) 525-5172
For more information or questions please email the General Question Form.