The Birmingham Sailing Club hosts several invitational regattas annually. Below you will find information to aid your travel planning.
Registration, Notices and Schedules for specific regatta are posted on regattanetwork.com
- The Great Scot Regatta
- The Caldwell Cup
- The Ironman Regatta
- The Leukemia Cup
- Rock Paper Scissors Regatta
- The Great Pumpkin
Where to stay
The club grounds, clubhouse, showers and facilities will be open on Friday night for regatta participants planning to camp.
Pets are not allowed in the immediate vicinity of the Clubhouse or patios. Otherwise, pets brought to the Club must be leashed or kenneled, and observed by the owner to not be a nuisance to other members or guests. Members are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Hotels, Motels and B&Bs
- Quality Inn (205) 338-1314
- Hampton Inn (205) 814-3000
- Holiday Inn Express (205) 884-0047
- Comfort Suites (205) 338-5570
- Americas Best Value Inn (205) 338-3381
- Lakefront Motel (205) 338-3344
- Private House next to BSC (205) 999-8874
- Treasure Island Bed & Breakfast (205) 525-5172
For more information or questions please email the General Question Form.