sat18sep10:00 am5:00 pmFeatured2021 Leukemia Cup (verify time in NOR)10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Leukemia Cup NOR Leukemia Cup Registration Leukemia Cup Donations The Leukemia Cup Regatta is
The Leukemia Cup Regatta is back for 2021.
Mark your calendars for a fun filled day of sailing for a GREAT CAUSE!
One Day – Saturday, September 18
BSC is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Leukemia Cup Regatta.
This will be a one-day regatta with a new, simple format to comply with the current restrictions while still being able to provide our members a way of continuing our longtime commitment of battling blood cancers.
The Leukemia Cup Regatta fundraisers was founded on our home waters on Lake Logan Martin and it is BSC’s privilege and honor to continue our involvement and contribution to this most worthy cause.
Nationwide, and all beginning here at home, Over $70 million has been raised since the first Leukemia Cup in 1988.
The BSC membership has passionately supported this cause in past years and while this year we plan a more simple format, we hope that all will find a way to contribute to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Here are some highlights for this 2012 event
- 100% of your registration fee will be a tax deductible donation to the LLS
- $65/boat registration and we encourage ALL to round that number up to $100
- All non-sailing participants are encouraged to register as well with a donation to the LLS
- All event costs for the event are being offset with a donation by a gracious donor so that 100% of what is raised is going to the cause
- Registration includes racing, cookout, rum punch party, refreshments, and prizes
- There will be a one-day event with no live or silent auction this year so your registration and contributions are of utmost importance to our support of the LLS
- All festivities will be outdoors
- Please pre-register clicking on the following “super simple” google signup. We need a head-count!!
If you cannot attend, please consider sending your contribution check made to the LLS to support this event to:
Birmingham Sailing Club
PO Box 660331
Birmingham, AL 35266
Thanking ALL of the BSC Membership, “Home of the Leukemia Cup Regattas”, for your continuing support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
PRO: Peter Reich. RC: Paschal Redding, Simon Foweather, Jim Proctor, Birch Bowdre, Kathy Okrongley,